NASF New England Chapter
Thank you for showing interest in the New England Chapter of the National Association for Surface Finishing (NENASF) as a portal for membership into the NASF national organization. Below is a membership application and dues schedule for NENASF, which also grants Tier V Corporate Membership in NASF National. Corporate membership entitles everyone in your company access to and benefits of all NASF resources and activities, including reduced rates for local NASF activities.
- Quarterly membership meetings
- Half day RCRA/HasMat/OSHA safety seminar in mid-winter
- Suppliers Night Mini Trade Show in April
- Spring Weekend Seminar at a local resort in May
- Annual scholarship access opportunities for college-aged children of member company employees
- Affiliation with the Surface Finishing Eastern Regional day-long seminar/trade show in November
All local NASF activities are available at reduced rates for NENASF member company personnel.
If you have any questions about the local New England Chapter or NASF National, please feel free to contact us at 508-754-2671 (New Method Plating) or email@example.com.
We encourage you to continue to browse this website as a source of additional useful information. Thank you again for your interest!
Join the New England Chapter
Click here to download the registration pdf.
Membership Dues Structure
New England Chapter of the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF) is a management organization with only corporate memberships available. This membership entitles the member companies to tier five membership in NASF.
- Metal Finishing Job or Captive Shop dues: $1,600/year ($1,200 national + $400 local)
- Metal Finishing Supplier dues: $1,600-$2,500 (depending on sales)
*If NASF “National dues” is paid through a different location, such as corporate headquarters, the NENASF “Supplier local dues only” applies at $750.
- Small Corporate dues: $950/year ($550 national + $400 local)
*Available for companies with less than $1 million in sales, less than six employees and not a member in NASF for the past five years.
Click here to see our list of current members and their contact information.
Click here to see a list of our past Presidents.